Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Camera Lust.....Love....Lust....love???


...perhaps I am simply lusting over what I love...


The beautiful LEICA X1



itssss DIGITAL!



AND look how small.
(psst.. even though it is wonderfully tiny, it still gets very high quality photographs like an slr camera!)
(AND it is fully manual!!!!!)


okay...i know this one is just lust...
it is a special edition.
but its RED.


...


Also. for anyone wondering....

I am now prepared and ready to actually post on the this blog.
This semester at school was every kind of hectic and didn't leave any extra time.

BUT NOW! school is out and all of my art work happens to be in one place.
(Which has never ever ever been so before)

So. I, hopefully, will be able to put up a
"ART SCHOOL IN REVIEW"
of sorts.


more to come....







No comments: